I have been watching these videos with this Canadian guy Bill Ward. I may just massage them until they bend like he does. But that dude grows a lot more than me.
If they are already hard and woody in texture no amount of massaging will soften them back up buddy! :d5:

Start doing two presses I always did without gauge then shoot low for the first press get a nice clean product then press again full power then you get everything even the cleanest stuff typically burns dark :shrug: A pressure gauge isn't going to make difference in product!
At least i would know I wasn’t manhandling it! I will wait til @Frankthetank gets one of these and i will take his off his hands! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

My plants never move once they’re in their homes…. And I can only access the front door of the tent….
I have the same problem. My Mars Hydro tent only has a front entrance. When things get thick I've had to army crawl to back plants to pull off leaves.

At least i would know I wasn’t manhandling it! I will wait til @Frankthetank gets one of these and i will take his off his hands! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

Holey shit that thing is a monster. It would probably eat my NS mini if it got too close.

I have been watching these videos with this Canadian guy Bill Ward. I may just massage them until they bend like he does. But that dude grows a lot more than me.

Just keep workin it, but little by little. It'll go over. A little smoosh and lightly back and forth. Also they seem more flexible right when the lights come on.

Also, new growth will be more flexible.

What kind of silica are you using? In coco I used a lot of monosylisic acid. Would have solid trunks and little flopping towards the end even with big buds

At least i would know I wasn’t manhandling it!

It's not that hard I promise you got this :pighug:

I will wait til @Frankthetank gets one of these and i will take his off his hands! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

I'm pretty sure I've only had a couple plants that could even think about filling that. Be packing bags for hours just to press for 5 min :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have the same problem. My Mars Hydro tent only has a front entrance. When things get thick I've had to army crawl to back plants to pull off leaves.
Ya it gets on my last nerve needing to get to plants in the back just to water and i got branches hitting me right in my face! :nono::rofl:

Just keep workin it, but little by little. It'll go over. A little smoosh and lightly back and forth. Also they seem more flexible right when the lights come on.

Also, new growth will be more flexible.

What kind of silica are you using? In coco I used a lot of monosylisic acid. Would have solid trunks and little flopping towards the end even with big buds
I am using Dynagro Protekt potassium silicate

Prime example!
F48699BB-E361-4ABC-88C1-63EFEAB2F37C.jpeg

Plants like that make it a bitch to reach 2’ into the tent to water a pot! Even harder to topdress that shit! Why i had been using blumats but floods get on my nerves….even self inflicted floods! :doh::crying:

Back