Having my tent in my bedroom makes it difficult to cram it full cuz i can’t just pull plants out! And it gets difficult to water plants in the back if u can only squeeze thru front door….at least for me cuz rarely little runt plants! Once it cools off i can run the 2x4 too but not during the summer! Plus i need a new light for the 2x4 cuz one i built burnt out a lil ways back!
My plants never move once they’re in their homes…. And I can only access the front door of the tent….

Absolutely zero chance you're gonna put the work into hash rosin :crying:

1727312041551.gif

One of these days i may actually watch a video on the process only to realize its not for me! The hash rosin i got brought back from Michigan sure is bomb tho! :eyebrows::rofl:

They
Lmao not these buds i am referring to! Ugly underfed starved plants with too many sticks and leaves to clean it up enough to press it! I would throw it out or use in just edibles first but i would need to make 6,000 pans of brownies to use this all up! :shrug::crying:

Yeah ok might be worth washing that just trying to say you're not going to get ahead with switching to washing your flower. I'd still be pressing that shit if I was in the need just sayin :toke::pass:

Talk about some shady people! Accepted an order cuz it was only 10 items from Home Depot and all of it except a tiny bag of fertilizer was all parts for rainbird drip irrigation so figured no biggie that only had a $5 tip! Then i got to the register and got really pissed! After a ridiculously long shopping trip since they ordered quantity 10 for most parts and except the pressure compensating drippers all the stuff only came in boxes of 6-8 so kept having to track down employees to climb up to the boxes of overstock to get the rest and get to the register and the total is $426…..with a fucking $5 tip! And this was after i had to refund 2 16” fans that were $100 each cuz outta stock! Then to top it off i go to drop it off and they live in a fucking mansion so huge they had to give me the code to get into their private gated driveway snd i realize this house has a guest house that makes this 4 bedroom house look like a shack! Cheap mother fucker is lucky he didn’t come to the door or i may have been rude! :shrug::finger::crying:

47284F6D-EB89-410E-925F-FF18B65BE41A.jpeg

Forgot on way up driveway so only got a pic of their fancy ass driveway and gate! :rofl:

They

Yeah ok might be worth washing that just trying to say you're not going to get ahead with switching to washing your flower. I'd still be pressing that shit if I was in the need just sayin :toke::pass:
Definitely not in the need! I got shitloads of buds i can press i just need to start practicing and get me a technique down! Would be easier with a pressure gauge thats for sure! I hate when that shit turns my banger black from lipids and shit in it!

Back