So I think I started my silica too soon. I started using it 3 days ago and now my stems are rock solid. I was trying to do some LST but I can't get the stems bend. Maybe I should cut the silica for a few and see if they get bendy again. I should have done my LST and then started my silica :shrug::face:

So I think I started my silica too soon. I started using it 3 days ago and now my stems are rock solid. I was trying to do some LST but I can't get the stems bend. Maybe I should cut the silica for a few and see if they get bendy again. I should have done my LST and then started my silica :shrug::face:
How old are the plants?

Dude…. It’s time to change shit up then…. I’m growing enough to supply my dab habit plus plenty for storage. If I can, you can…. :pass:
Ya i been thinking instead of buying some i should get the stuff to wash my buds into hash and just smash that! Plus i can finally order some glass storage jars! ;) :crying:

Do your bending little while after a good watering seems to help make them little more bendable if the pots aren't dry

Ya i been thinking instead of buying some i should get the stuff to wash my buds into hash and just smash that! Plus i can finally order some glass storage jars! ;) :crying:

Flower rosin is the most productive hash rosin is nice but there's a lot of work involved especially to be doing in your bedroom :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or you can just press fresh flower. I have all the stuff to make bubble and dry sift. But I got lazy and never got around to making hash. But I am definitely satisfied with my homegrown flower rosin. But it's not for everyone, a lot of people dislike flower rosin because it can leave your banger dirty with plant matters and lipid if you press too hard.

Back