IMG_3215.jpeg

@Cerebral Goo
Upon further inspection…. Those trees are a type of thuja…. It just didn’t say that until you read further into the description… :rofl: :headbang::pass:

Was just throwin privacy tree names that I know people use. Gets kinda confusing with the names. Think alot of those are referred to as arborvitae then there are types of arborvitae

Do anyone play music for your plants? I have been playing some classical music and I don't know if it's actually doing anything as I don't have another tent to do a side by side comparison.
U do realize thats normal right? They all droop after lights off cuz there is no light to be absorbed so the leaves take a nap til there is! ;) :d5:
Yes I know it's normal. I was just telling him that mine were doing kinda the same thing. I never said that it was an issue. It's totally normal and it's what healthy plants in good conditions do.

Do anyone play music for your plants? I have been playing some classical music and I don't know if it's actually doing anything as I don't have another tent to do a side by side comparison.

Yes I know it's normal. I was just telling him that mine were doing kinda the same thing. I never said that it was an issue. It's totally normal and it's what healthy plants in good conditions do.
Ya i was stoned! I shoulda replied to the person u replied to! ;) :doh::rofl:

Back