Judging by that plate duders eating good or u saved me half the chicken?!? :shrug::eyebrows::rofl:
There’s for sure half a chicken…. Plus I’ve got that chick fil a sauce… if you’re heading this way, the price of admission is a jar of that dank ass jam….

Dude and I shared the half on the plate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welp….. the dimmer heard me talking shit and stopped working again :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No joke..
Thats Mars trying to get u to invest in one of them fancy lighting controllers! If i could find one that showed ppfd on the controller i may get one too!

There’s for sure half a chicken…. Plus I’ve got that chick fil a sauce… if you’re heading this way, the price of admission is a jar of that dank ass jam….

Dude and I shared the half on the plate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I got extra shrooms too! ;)

Actually bro in law said on his last online weed order dude made a mistake or something cuz it also had a huge bag of free shrooms in it! Said they weren’t crazy strong like the blueys were but free and i could have some! I may need some of whatever the “top shelf” dispo dabs (if there are such a thing) cuz I can’t grow enough to supply my dab habit and bro in law ordered some nonsense that was diamonds with terps and thc-a powder added (i won’t get into how many times i have told him to avoid those) so he is stuck with a qp so won’t order anything more til he sells them and nobody wants them!

Back