Screenshot_20240925-210412.png

Even the 18 day old is the same way, huh? Unfortunately, they won’t get pliable again, most likely… I would just let em go naturally and not worry about it… :pass:
That's what I thought also I'll just let em do these thing. But the 18 days old I can still lst. They aren't rock solid like the 23 days old ones. I am going to do like Lil Dab suggested and do it tomorrow morning after I feed them. So I will be able to lst 3 out of 5.

To be honest I didn't really do much lst my first 4 grows. I tried a few branches down here and there but nothing spectacular.

Whatcha got there Fruitz? Patty melt? Sounds pretty good, been awhile....
Not exactly! Burger with pepper jack just on toasted sourdough vs a bun! My mom got a loaf from the lady who left the cookies for her to pass out on Saturday and it was some bomb ass homemade bread!

Talk about some shady people! Accepted an order cuz it was only 10 items from Home Depot and all of it except a tiny bag of fertilizer was all parts for rainbird drip irrigation so figured no biggie that only had a $5 tip! Then i got to the register and got really pissed! After a ridiculously long shopping trip since they ordered quantity 10 for most parts and except the pressure compensating drippers all the stuff only came in boxes of 6-8 so kept having to track down employees to climb up to the boxes of overstock to get the rest and get to the register and the total is $426…..with a fucking $5 tip! And this was after i had to refund 2 16” fans that were $100 each cuz outta stock! Then to top it off i go to drop it off and they live in a fucking mansion so huge they had to give me the code to get into their private gated driveway snd i realize this house has a guest house that makes this 4 bedroom house look like a shack! Cheap mother fucker is lucky he didn’t come to the door or i may have been rude! :shrug::finger::crying:

View attachment 1709001

Forgot on way up driveway so only got a pic of their fancy ass driveway and gate! :rofl:
Probably a personal assistant order from a gardener. People like that aint putting in orders like that, much less answering their door!

Probably a personal assistant order from a gardener. People like that aint putting in orders like that, much less answering their door!
Definitely the only gardener in these parts named Jason if thats the case! ;) :crying:

Definitely not in the need! I got shitloads of buds i can press i just need to start practicing and get me a technique down! Would be easier with a pressure gauge thats for sure! I hate when that shit turns my banger black from lipids and shit in it!

Start doing two presses I always did without gauge then shoot low for the first press get a nice clean product then press again full power then you get everything even the cleanest stuff typically burns dark :shrug: A pressure gauge isn't going to make difference in product!

Not exactly! Burger with pepper jack just on toasted sourdough vs a bun! My mom got a loaf from the lady who left the cookies for her to pass out on Saturday and it was some bomb ass homemade bread!

Looked like an onion piece creeping out on the bottom...either way, patty melt at some point tomorrow!

Back