Prime example!
View attachment 1709005
Plants like that make it a bitch to reach 2’ into the tent to water a pot! Even harder to topdress that shit! Why i had been using blumats but floods get on my nerves….even self inflicted floods! :doh::crying:
Beautiful purple color to the beast on the right.

Lmao not these buds i am referring to! Ugly underfed starved plants with too many sticks and leaves to clean it up enough to press it! I would throw it out or use in just edibles first but i would need to make 6,000 pans of brownies to use this all up! :shrug::crying:
Time for a "BAKE" Sale

I am using Dynagro Protekt potassium silicate

Haven't heard of that brand, which doesn't mean anything...Silica is pretty amazing, surprised more people don't use it. Im in soil now and Build a Soil craft blend has silica in it and I also add some RAW Silica as I already have a bag of. Still like the monosylisic silica as it is plant available and doesn't need to be broken down

I thought being a weatherman in San Diego would be the best job in the world...

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 9.56.42 PM.png

Haven't heard of that brand, which doesn't mean anything...Silica is pretty amazing, surprised more people don't use it. Im in soil now and Build a Soil craft blend has silica in it and I also add some RAW Silica as I already have a bag of. Still like the monosylisic silica as it is plant available and doesn't need to be broken down
Been using aptus monosilicic acid for a while now. Crazy expensive. Don't personally think it's worth it for spoiled indoor plants. Just got a silica tester from floraflex to try but it's very watered down :pass:

Back