Tis pricey but very effective. Was using Silicium brand. Would buy it on sale/clearence and would only use half the suggested amount. Jeff from New Millennium gave me a couple of bottles as well.

I'd still use it if I was in coco, but use RAW silica as it has plenty of time to break down in in the soil bed. Craft Blend has it in the mix as well. Only use half the suggested amount every other week
I use the RAW silica in my reservoir. No problems with solubility and plants seem to like it.

1000003269.jpg

1000003268.jpg

1000003265.jpg

Attachments

• 1000003265.jpg
    1000003265.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
1600+ gallons outta a 500ml bottle...not bad...

View attachment 1709027

Mossy Maths.... $67....that means you gotta get another Huge 6.7 grammes Extra bud outta your girls over the life of that bottle...1600 gallons.... :watering:

6.7 G....that is 'Uuuge.........:eyebrows:....

Mossy Maths.... $67....that means you gotta get another Huge 6.7 grammes Extra bud outta your girls over the life of that bottle...1600 gallons.... :watering:

6.7 G....that is 'Uuuge.........:eyebrows:....
Hope yer havin a rad morning @Mossy ! At work for about 5 more hours then its off to cuddle land with Boris and probably a trip to the dog park. You and Yours have a beautiful day!

Hope yer havin a rad morning @Mossy ! At work for about 5 more hours then its off to cuddle land with Boris and probably a trip to the dog park. You and Yours have a beautiful day!

Getting used to my new list of duties whilst hubby is off his feet @KingRatt ....... :pass: ....no ducks or chickens have been killed...so I must be doing okay.

Mind...I have about 3 dozen eggs in the fridge... hubby normally gives them away in the pub.....so I wish you all lived nearer....:biggrin:..you and Boris could be on fresh chook eggs for breakfast...:chef:...

Enjoy your dog drag.....:pighug:...

Hubby was eyeing up this place to take our two before he got sick......

Mornin' #stoners

So I asked the missus if I could plant a photoperiod in the 3'x3' closet... and she says why not set up the other 4'x4' tent too... Somethings happened to my wife. Body snatchers maybe?

:crying:

Morning @Atulip .... :pass: ...you wanna consider buying a lottery ticket.... ... when your lucky is in....:wizzy:

And....................get it planted fast........... afore she changes her mind............:biggrin:

Morning @Atulip .... :pass: ...you wanna consider buying a lottery ticket.... ... when your lucky is in....:wizzy:

And....................get it planted fast........... afore she changes her mind............:biggrin:

I planned a long convincing speech for the 3'x3' and somehow I ended up on the "well I dont need that much weed" side of the 4'x4' arguement. Luckily she won and ive been quietly moving stuff all morning trying not too wake the house.

Back