Getting used to my new list of duties whilst hubby is off his feet @KingRatt ....... :pass: ....no ducks or chickens have been killed...so I must be doing okay.

Mind...I have about 3 dozen eggs in the fridge... hubby normally gives them away in the pub.....so I wish you all lived nearer....:biggrin:..you and Boris could be on fresh chook eggs for breakfast...:chef:...

Enjoy your dog drag.....:pighug:...

Hubby was eyeing up this place to take our two before he got sick......

Omg a waterpark for dogs!!! Boris LUVZ the water! You know when the kids turn 18 Spain is in the top 5 places i want to move to. Still almost a decade away but everyone ive met whos been or lived loves it.

I planned a long convincing speech for the 3'x3' and somehow I ended up on the "well I dont need that much weed" side of the 4'x4' arguement. Luckily she won and ive been quietly moving stuff all morning trying not too wake the house.

:d5: excellent..........:headbang:

Omg a waterpark for dogs!!! Boris LUVZ the water! You know when the kids turn 18 Spain is in the top 5 places i want to move to. Still almost a decade away but everyone ive met whos been or lived loves it.

Yeah...let the dogs play... have some coffee and tapas...sounds very civilised to me.......:coffee:

The Council over here is good about providing dog playgrounds in a lot of parks..fenced with some agility toys...and designated dog beaches.

It's just we are not sure Gus is civilised enough......:biggrin:....

From a friend who looked into retiring to Spain from the US the price of health care was prohibitive...:shrug:...but I don't know because we are on reciprocal health care because we pay our taxes here..

We don't have private health care

Yeah...let the dogs play... have some coffee and tapas...sounds very civilised to me.......:coffee:

The Council over here is good about providing dog playgrounds in a lot of parks..fenced with some agility toys...and designated dog beaches.

It's just we are not sure Gus is civilised enough......:biggrin:....

From a friend who looked into retiring to Spain from the US the price of health care was prohibitive...:shrug:...but I don't know because we are on reciprocal health care because we pay our taxes here..

We don't have private health care
I could care less about healthcare, healthcare in the us is A Joke! Its impossible to get seen, prices are unholy, its not even health care, its just symptom chasing. I almost always pay out of pocket for the actual care i need anyway. Im licky that i have insurance thru work but to be honest i havent used it but 1time and it didnt cover what i needed so i ended up paying anyway. Im more i to finding a place that has laws that i align with more. Ive worked since i was 14yrs old for everything i have. I honestly think anywhere else would be better than here except for the my kids are here part. They both want to go to school abroad and travel while they are young and im all for it. I just want somewhere they can eventually come home to. They also would like to live outside the US.

Good Day AFN. I hope it's a good one.

f1f62d42-b6b3-48b7-a4e5-fa374cd7b238_text.gif

I could care less about healthcare, healthcare in the us is A Joke! Its impossible to get seen, prices are unholy, its not even health care, its just symptom chasing. I almost always pay out of pocket for the actual care i need anyway. Im licky that i have insurance thru work but to be honest i havent used it but 1time and it didnt cover what i needed so i ended up paying anyway. Im more i to finding a place that has laws that i align with more. Ive worked since i was 14yrs old for everything i have. I honestly think anywhere else would be better than here except for the my kids are here part. They both want to go to school abroad and travel while they are young and im all for it. I just want somewhere they can eventually come home to. They also would like to live outside the US.

Then Spain is ideal...... :headbang: ... quite a bit cheaper than the UK for us.

Also...for the kids and you...if you get up near the top of Spain...most of the main European countries are a bus or train ride away.

Greece..Turkey...and others by ferry...it really is a central travel point.

There are cheaper places to buy homes in Europe...I'm thinking Bulgaria....but friends who tried say lack of municipal services... hospitals etc put them off living there though holidays were Great.

Services will catch up...but so will the prices.....:headbang:

Back