Good morning Y’all!! Hope everybody is feeling good and has an awesome day! Dont know whats up with Boris but he is being super affectionate today. Gotta go take care of the outdoor babes today and after that i think im in for a long day of cuddles and death metal! Thinking Gorguts, Erosion of Sanity might be today’s playlist!

Good morning my friend :pass: :d5:

Dogs go off our energy…. Perhaps Boris thinks you need extra affection today..

Excellent news :d5: U give him some magic chicken soup???:chef:

No...he hasn't been up to it yet.....but he had a slice of toast this morning..and a spoonful of salad rusa this afternoon..and enjoyed them.

Baby steps......,.....then I'll force feed him homemade chicken soup for a week.........:vibe:

Literally hit post on the last post and door bell rang same farm different guy was here 15 min ago :doh: :bighug::pass::thanks:

Remember LilDab, be like corn...

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 12.24.09 AM.png

When I live at a beach, I'm barefoot unless I have to go public places that require shoes

Ew…. All the beach shops that require shoes are usually chain places with lotsa Karen parking out front….

Local spots rarely give a shit, or have shoes themselves. Those are the places to be…. In the cool beach towns anyway :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Back