Good morning auntie :bighug: Yup, just got back home. Dude’s basking in the sun, happy with the sunshine and cooler temps….

How are you today? Hubby doing any better? :pass:
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

1727102007388.png

Yes, the cooler weather has him moving a little slower first thing this morning…. But once we get moving, things loosen up, and that goes for the both of us…

Yeah..... :pighug: .....

but not built for long distances haha) …..

Yeah..same as Gus.....the Princess was born to run......fast enough and elegant enough to make people stop and stare..... unfortunately she doesn't come back...:pass:...so we've been stuck with keeping her on a lead.

I do to but it gets old when it’s every day and I never asked for this promotion just was forced in to the position. I’d much rather just be working on my projects and telling someone else to get the door like the rest of the guys get to do. There my ranting is over :wall::toke::pop:
1727102177840.gif

Freaking people complain about the smell of weed, meanwhile the earth is covered in shards of beer bottle glass….:doh:
Shows how stupid Tx politicians are! They refused to even vote on the bill to decriminalize in 2020 but same session they made it legal to order alcohol with your to go meals from restaurants! Fast food burger places selling beer out the drive thru but still illegal to smoke a doober! :cuss::finger::crying:

When I live at a beach, I'm barefoot unless I have to go public places that require shoes

When I go out in the rain in flip flops it drives hubby Nuts......:crying:...but hey...me feet are waterproof...........:biggrin:

That good huh....?........ :pighug: ....

Yes! Always have gummies and some mct oil around, but don't eat a lot of "edibles" in general. Guy ran a couple oz of trim and two oz of bud in a liter of ever clear over a month and reduced it to 1/4 volume. Friggin rocket juice!!! Also, tolerance lower from not smoking for a week. Too sore to cough! Feel a lot better today...

Last edited:
Back