:smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout: :smokeout:

1727100171695.gif

Good morning auntie :bighug: Yup, just got back home. Dude’s basking in the sun, happy with the sunshine and cooler temps….

How are you today? Hubby doing any better? :pass:

200w (9).gif
. Sounds like time for coffee and a joint/dab........

Does the cold affect the Dudes sore joints....?...

#FingersCrossed they find out where that infection is hiding....... :bighug:

Mine...better than expected...:pass:...I thought we'd be back at the doc's today...but hubby is feeling a bit better...and not looking so grey.....so...day at a time huh.....?.....:headbang:
Excellent news :d5: U give him some magic chicken soup???:chef:

View attachment 1708568. Sounds like time for coffee and a joint/dab........

Does the cold affect the Dudes sore joints....?...
You must’ve read my mind….
IMG_3192.jpeg

Yes, the cooler weather has him moving a little slower first thing this morning…. But once we get moving, things loosen up, and that goes for the both of us… a mile in and he wants to run (for only like 20 meters, he’s fast outta the gate, but not built for long distances haha) …..:pass:

Literally hit post on the last post and door bell rang same farm different guy was here 15 min ago :doh: :bighug::pass::thanks:

You must have been really wicked in an earlier Life....................... :pighug:

Good morning Y’all!! Hope everybody is feeling good and has an awesome day! Dont know whats up with Boris but he is being super affectionate today. Gotta go take care of the outdoor babes today and after that i think im in for a long day of cuddles and death metal! Thinking Gorguts, Erosion of Sanity might be today’s playlist!

Back