Afternoon @Lil Dab .... :bighug: .... how's your first day back...?....

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug:... Dude walked...?.....
Good morning auntie :bighug: Yup, just got back home. Dude’s basking in the sun, happy with the sunshine and cooler temps….

How are you today? Hubby doing any better? :pass:

Got into the green dragon concentrate my buddy brought me yesterday. Holly! Had to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the earth! :rofl: :rofl:

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
Now you know why I’m prone to wearing flip flops….. you can fling em off in a hurry in case you need to grab on…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must admit I prefer a hectic day...time goes faster....... :headbang:

I do to but it gets old when it’s every day and I never asked for this promotion just was forced in to the position. I’d much rather just be working on my projects and telling someone else to get the door like the rest of the guys get to do. There my ranting is over :wall::toke::pop:

I do to but it gets old when it’s every day and I never asked for this promotion just was forced in to the position. I’d much rather just be working on my projects and telling someone else to get the door like the rest of the guys get to do. There my ranting is over :wall::toke::pop:
6329.gif

Having some cream of wheat for breakfast then get ready in a bit to go have my CT done. Hows your day shaping up?

#FingersCrossed they find out where that infection is hiding....... :bighug:

Mine...better than expected...:pass:...I thought we'd be back at the doc's today...but hubby is feeling a bit better...and not looking so grey.....so...day at a time huh.....?.....:headbang:

Back