How do you flush the plant? If this is so, I have never flushed in my life
I dont know how to explain it anymore. Flushing the plant is using plain or ph’d water for the last couple of weeks usually. Flushing your grow medium is using a solution to adjust your grow medium either to wash away excess salts, or to adjust ph of said medium, or to correct some other issue with the medium. Any time you use a large amount of liquid to wash, purge, or cleanse something it is referred to as flushing. Plain and simple

Yes! Always have gummies and some mat oil around, but don't eat a lot of "edibles" in general. Guy ran a couple oz of trim and two oz of bud in a liter of ever clear over a month and reduced it to 1/4 volume. Friggin rocket juice!!! Also, tolerance lower from not smoking for a week. Too sore to cough! Feel a lot better today...

Glad you are feeling a bit better........ :pighug: ....... how long you got off work....?....

There my ranting is over :wall::toke::pop:

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
. Go @Lil Dab .... :vibe:

Glad you are feeling a bit better........ :pighug: ....... how long you got off work....?....
I work for myself. I have a couple projects that need to go out, but I give myself 8 weeks from when I get the initial payment. Will start doin some small easy stuff at some point this week. I have a couple of large projects that are due the end of next month, but have plenty of time for those. Sapele mahogany with Danish cord benches for a boutique hotel in Cape Cod

Back