43% currently. Which isn't too too terrible. (around the same as when they were seedlings...)

A few plants look like they have pH problems... Maybe going from the aero cloner spraying the whole root system, to only 2" of flood at the bottom of the roots is hitting them hard.
0920240502a.jpg

EDIT: Can't seem to get uploads to work properly.

Looking back at my previous grow of clones with this method, they looked hella sad too a couple days after moving to the table. I'll see if they perk up in a few days.

Last edited:
I was hoping it was the 92 degrees yesterday... all that's left is low humidity and possibly transplant

43% currently. Which isn't too too terrible. (around the same as when they were seedlings...)

A few plants look like they have pH problems... Maybe going from the aero cloner spraying the whole root system, to only 2" of flood at the bottom of the roots is hitting them hard.
View attachment 1707959

EDIT: Can't seem to get uploads to work properly.

Looking back at my previous grow of clones with this method, they looked hella sad too a couple days after moving to the table. I'll see if they perk up in a few days.
Feed em more often until they perk up and get the root base?

Feed em more often until they perk up and get the root base?
May try flooding 15 on 15 off instead of 15mins per hour.

It can’t be a nutrient balance issue?

Morning everyone

Mornin. I dont think it would be. Never had problems with megacrop before. Running 500ppm 1:1 A:B with 100ppm calmag. Not seeing tip burn or anything. Looks like low pH locking out calmag though. I'll recalibrate the meter but I think they'll perk back up based on my previous run of photo clones.

Morning bro:pass:

I dont think it would be. Never had problems with megacrop before. Running 500ppm 1:1 A:B with 100ppm calmag. Not seeing tip burn or anything. Looks like low pH locking out calmag though. I'll recalibrate the meter but I think they'll perk back up based on my previous run of photo clones.

Yeah I caught that yesterday which had me wondering I use very little part b even with the current Photo plants I’m running I used half the recommended dose of part b in veg. With auto’s I use little to no part b I very well could be wrong but feed is the first thing I look at when things get funky then vpd. Yeah 45% is a tad low but haven’t had a big issue with that as long as the other stuff is in line but probably all stuff you know just food for thought :d5::pass:

I use the newest 2 part formula part A has 8% N

I Think he fell out with me about the seed prize issue we had here....:headbang:...water under the bridge....:pass:..

He praises you all the time and has mentioned you on numerous podcasts and interviews. He had a major health scare recently that made him change up some life habits.

Back