They told me the kelp and "organics" in it is what doesn't dissolve. You'd probably be fine just by wiping off the buildup in the tubs regularly, but I don't think you're really gonna do that :pass:
That would mean dumping the box after each grow and that def wasn’t the plan! I been thinking i could just handwater it in and then half fill the rez afterwards! Then i can see how fast rez is being depleted so I know how often to do it! Just use plain water in rez in between since gotta go lil light topwatering so u don’t run it thru down into the rez!

I need to stop the bullshitting and get me some nutrients i can safely use in the earthbox rez before next run! As long as it fully dissolves i could use megacrop (especially since i have yet to get my free sample) but i can’t use it if it doesn’t fully dissolve and will leave particles down in the reservoir! Also need something that will hold ph for a few days cuz I can’t exactly check it once its down in the rez!
Can you use a long handle brush to reach in and give it a scrub every now and then?

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 11.40.00 PM.png

Back