Me too…. Was just thinking about popping some soon :headbang::pass:
I need to stop the bullshitting and get me some nutrients i can safely use in the earthbox rez before next run! As long as it fully dissolves i could use megacrop (especially since i have yet to get my free sample) but i can’t use it if it doesn’t fully dissolve and will leave particles down in the reservoir! Also need something that will hold ph for a few days cuz I can’t exactly check it once its down in the rez!

I need to stop the bullshitting and get me some nutrients i can safely use in the earthbox rez before next run! As long as it fully dissolves i could use megacrop (especially since i have yet to get my free sample) but i can’t use it if it doesn’t fully dissolve and will leave particles down in the reservoir! Also need something that will hold ph for a few days cuz I can’t exactly check it once its down in the rez!
It doesn’t fully dissolve…..

Why not ditch the earth boxes for something easier?

It doesn’t fully dissolve…..

Why not ditch the earth boxes for something easier?
Cuz my hand watering skills are definitely lacking! Why i was using the blumats cuz as long as I didn’t fuck with them or forget to fill rez they would water for me! Unfortunately i would still forget to fill rez and it would run empty and was then a bitch to bleed air back out the lines and would cause floods and shit!

They told me the kelp and "organics" in it is what doesn't dissolve. You'd probably be fine just by wiping off the buildup in the tubs regularly, but I don't think you're really gonna do that :pass:

I mean, you can always adjust that… just make it part of your morning or evening routine…. What I do rarely takes more than twenty minutes…. :pass:
I spend maybe 10 minutes a day to mix a bucket of feed for coco. If he can't fill a rez with plain water occasionally, there's just no help for that :nono:

Back