A lot of his stuff is isolations of @Mossy dragon that he's worked. He used to give credit for them but looks like he's changed his site. I've seen him give credit on a bunch of YouTube videos. Anvil, blackstrap, alf are all dragon. And the M in JEM stands for mossy. He also sells reproductions of her black dragon for big bucks
View attachment 1707930

I Think he fell out with me about the seed prize issue we had here....:headbang:...water under the bridge....:pass:..

Good morning Ms @Mossy. Happy Friday. Thanks for reps and well-wishes. All the best to you & speedy recovery to the Mister.

Cheers @Mara Cachafa :bighug:... girding ourselves for the Doc and chemist run this morning...and we should be pretty settled after that....:pass:

What's got you up so late..?...

Cheers @Mara Cachafa :bighug:... girding ourselves for the Doc and chemist run this morning...and we should be pretty settled after that....:pass:

What's got you up so late..?...
I have 2 refuge kids that stay with me during the week so I can get them to school at 07:15. They go to their mom in the suburbs on the weekend. I put them to bed at 8pm, and I hit the hay soon after. So I had enough sleep already, will probably get a nap before school's out this afternoon. So I'm not up late, I'm up early. The wind is calm, so the aroma from the rooftop vent for the grow room is drifting back in through my window just now.

My outdoor plants are doing so good! Treated them as well today with nematodes, also treated the bananas the avocados and all of my mama’s plumerias! Heres the champs so far, one Goriila Cookies by FastBuds and one Dark Devil by Dr Seeds. 26 days old today! And i spotted some variegated leaves on the Gelato by FastBuds so i guess i ended up with a mutant!
IMG_1837.jpeg
IMG_1840.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg

I was hoping it was the 92 degrees yesterday... all that's left is low humidity and possibly transplant shock?

I was hoping it was the 92 degrees yesterday... all that's left is low humidity and possibly transplant shock?
Too low humidity is bad too, wheres it at? I found putting open buckets or cups of water depending on the size of room helps just keep adding until humidity is where you want it, when the olants get bigger they will transpire enough to add to the humidity, i only find my self having to do that early on when the plants are small.

Back