Because it's not on his website, that means that he hasn't ever credited her? Weird measuring stick, Frank.
Whatever dude. I guess people are going to have to invent a time machine to go back and check it out….?

Just weird he says it’s an “ original autoflower” and not something giving credit to the actual ancestry of the seeds he’s selling.

Good morning everyone :smokeout:

Morning Frank

Whatever dude. I guess people are going to have to invent a time machine to go back and check it out….?

Just weird he says it’s an “ original autoflower” and not something giving credit to the actual ancestry of the seeds he’s selling.

Not trying to defend him but it mentioned under the ALF#5 cross.

Also something I’ve always wondered does Mossy actually want the recognition?

Shit…. I guess if I’m being out of line, then my bad….

Personally, as a grower…I want the ancestry of the seeds to be clearly stated, so if I’m looking for a specific strain…. I can find it. Going down the path of hiding where the strain came from (like a lot of breeders do….) is annoying….

:face:My tower foreman always told us “build a thousand bridges before your known as the bridge maker but suck one dick and your gay” I am paraphrasing little bit :toke: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
brokeback-mountain-ennis-and-jack.gif

Morning Frank, Dab, Tulip, Hobbes, Mossy, and everyone else!

Also something I’ve always wondered does Mossy actually want the recognition?

Good point.

Personally, as a grower…I want the ancestry of the seeds to be clearly stated, so if I’m looking for a specific strain…. I can find it. Going down the path of hiding where the strain came from (like a lot of breeders do….) is annoying….

Agreed.

I don't know enough of the backstory with any of this but I'm trying to piece it together. Intriguing story, lots of players.

Back