Ah shit, it's that time. Back to work. I might pop on and off if work is slow, have a nice one y'all!

10 hours to smoko.....

6801103_0.jpg

:face:My tower foreman always told us “build a thousand bridges before your known as the bridge maker but suck one dick and your gay” I am paraphrasing little bit :toke: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Man…. Isn’t it nice when older folks pass down their hard learned lessons from life…? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He praises you all the time and has mentioned you on numerous podcasts and interviews. He had a major health scare recently that made him change up some life habits.

I think he was going through it when the seed deliveries failed....... :pass: ....and he took it to heart when I asked for him to be removed from the seed prize list until he was over his issues.....:headbang:..

But that was to stop us/staff giving out any more prizes from him... when he was already under pressure with the ones he had outstanding.

Sometimes things said on the wrong day get picked up wrong.....it happens.....:pass:..I didn't want to add to his bad time....

He doesn’t give her credit for her work….

Behave........
c9bae9f192b1899b2715d5b6f4af3644.gif
....I'm actually peeing myself Laughing here....

This is so #ProperStoners ...start a fight in an empty room........ :crying: ....drag me into the middle of it...and I haven't even seen the info...and if I did...I wouldn't be offended...:biggrin:

I only left you alone for half a day...:pighug:

Drag-on #Drag-on

I think he was going through it when the seed deliveries failed....... :pass: ....and he took it to heart when I asked for him to be removed from the seed prize list until he was over his issues.....:headbang:..

But that was to stop us/staff giving out any more prizes from him... when he was already under pressure with the ones he had outstanding.

Sometimes things said on the wrong day get picked up wrong.....it happens.....:pass:..I didn't want to add to his bad time....

Behave........View attachment 1707981....I'm actually peeing myself Laughing here....

This is so #ProperStoners ...start a fight in an empty room........ :crying: ....drag me into the middle of it...and I haven't even seen the info...and if I did...I wouldn't be offended...:biggrin:

Drag-on #Drag-on

Go read what I post in the staff room! That phone call I had yesterday was super exciting!

Behave........View attachment 1707981....I'm actually peeing myself Laughing here....

Drag-on #Drag-on
Oh I’m not starting a fight auntie…. Just pointing things out. I don’t have a dragon in the fight….. I’m just expressing my opinion as a grower.

That being said….. the new folks are always excited to find a strain that you’ve created…. It’s weird not to advertise that this is your work…. I don’t know if you know this….. but, you’re kind of a big deal, in certain circles anywho…..

Also something I’ve always wondered does Mossy actually want the recognition?

Nail on the head @Lil Dab ... :d5: ... it's not me........:shrug:...it suits some people..but not my nature...

So ... let's make up and have a #DabSpot .....:lildab:... Friday Treat.......

Oh I’m not starting a fight auntie…. Just pointing things out. I don’t have a dragon in the fight….. I’m just expressing my opinion as a grower.

That being said….. the new folks are always excited to find a strain that you’ve created…. It’s weird not to advertise that this is your work…. I don’t know if you know this….. but, you’re kind of a big deal, in certain circles anywho…..

We both know I'd put you in a headlock and give you noogies and indian burns anyway.

Back