Bro mechanic guy came and he quickly noticed the axle is technically fine but the crunching i was hearing is from the wheel bearing being busted! Not only that the clicking i been hearing hitting bumps is cuz this stupid mother fucker didn’t tighten down the bolts all the way where the strut sits into the steering knuckle so the bottom of the struts are slipping up and down inside the knuckle and making that noise! Changing wheel hub tomorrow unless he can’t get them bolts to tighten down enough so the struts won’t slip anymore! If they won’t tighten down enough to prevent movement gotta replace the entire steering knuckle which is $560 and i been hearing the clicking on both sides so likely that both need to be replaced!

I grow in peat. pH water to 6.3. Don't start feeding till around day 25-30. Start at half dose of feed and go from there. I feed every watering and bump it up a bit every other watering till I see tip burn. Once you see tip burn, dial it back a bit and ride it out. Water till you get a bit of runoff each time to confirm you are watering through. I pre soak the pot with plain water before sowing my seed and i dont really water for another 5-7 days besides a misting spray to keep the soil wet. I found that after about 30 days, a 2-3 gallon grow bag will likely need to be water every day but not till its established. Don't water till you can pick up the pot.

Ive been there. Wasted many beans on bad grems. I don't have any goid advise on that front other than the wet paper towel methidcwork best for me. That's all I have. Good luck. Much success.
Thanks Bud. Sometimes when it rains it pours, but I think I'm starting to dry.

Stay lifted

San Diego
1726014670288.gif

Hey I make important decisions all day long.

Today I fired a 20 year old. It made me feel powerful. Like a wizard. And like I needed to make an Indeed job listing.
Could be worse... They like to spice things up around here with their fake Carts... it makes them so much more lively....

hUhbq_.gif

:face:

Back