Watching True Blood. This show is fuckin' whack. Anna Paquin tho... ohhhhhhhhh mama.
Could be worse... They like to spice things up around here with their fake Carts... it makes them so much more lively....

View attachment 1706296

:face:

Putting tweak in them?

Watching True Blood. This show is fuckin' whack. Anna Paquin tho... ohhhhhhhhh mama.

Putting tweak in them?
Have you seen the show "Dark Matter" I think it's on Apple TV. I stream from a website with a VPN so I'm not for sure but it's really good. Pretty trippy show.

Putting something in it, I can't tell if their nodding, tripping or tweaking...or all of the above.... I think it's Spice.
The younger generation out here is all hooked on noz and whippets :doh:
We used to do noz at parties or something but these kids sit around huffing themselves stupid now days. And they will be huffing cans of air duster if they are desperate. I see literal young bums out here all the time sucking on cans of dust off.

The younger generation out here is all hooked on noz and whippets :doh:
We used to do noz at parties or something but these kids sit around huffing themselves stupid now days. And they will be huffing cans of air duster if they are desperate. I see literal young bums out here all the time sucking on cans of dust off.
1726015479993.gif

Where do I begin... I'll go with the short version lol. I haven't been able to get my grow going. I got back from vacation mid July. Cleaned up from last grow, and had my 1st bean break through like 7-29-24 I think. Since then I lost like 10 beans to either not popping, or not coming up, or dying after a few days. I was right on schedule to start now I'm like 5-6weeks behind. I'm doing photos so wanted them to get established before the cold with a 12/12 light cycle. I finally got 1 to come up on 8-29. I lost 1-2 since. I had a nice big bean pop looking good. Planted it last Thursday. I did nothing I could seed the top of it just sitting there. So I had to pop another. Well this morning the new seed had nice big tail :woody:. I went and grabbed the solo cup. I had pour some water in because is was getting a little dry. For some reason I said get the old seed out. It got buried so I dug around to find it, and the S.O.B. was alive! Now, just like last grow I had 3 seeds for 2 spots. With all the beans I wasted I didn't want to waste ANYMORE. Last grow didn't go good growing organically in a 2gal bag. So I'm gonna do 1 with Jacks321 to try and avoid those issues. I've done the 1 cultivar in a 2gal before so I have faith it will be ok. I don't have much room so the 1 in the 2gal will be getting augmented. I thinking maybe a single main cola with no side branches. I will see if all 3 survive before I start training. Size will impact that as well. Never had such issues as now, but that's nature for you!

Stay lifted
:pass:
What medium are you growing in? Sounds like its all good until your beans hit the pots

Back