Smokin' that jazz cabbage!
…… you know…, that thang that kilt John Wayne….

1726012525957.gif

Been scoping spots for a small guerilla style grow for a while now and think j found a promising spot, its away from any trails very thickly overgrown with a few open sky areas with plenty of sunlight and about 50feet away from a freshwater creek that is river runoff and doesnt dry out. Alot of watercress grows around there which shows me the ground gets plenty of water. I mean theres plenty of everything that grows out there. Seems pretty fertile and may just be perfect for our socal winter as it never freezes and gets too brutally overgrown for anybody to want to venture out there, thinking if i can get about 20-30 plants going in root cubes where they are ready to take off and there is a particulry thick area that takes a fight to get to i think wohld be perfect. I plan on using a very simple time release fertilizer and planting close enough to the creek to not worry about watering. Any tips or advice is welcome as it will be a first for me.

The devil's dagga!

(dagga is marijuana in South America.)
(dagger is what you use to kill kobolds in Dungeons & Dragons)
(dagwood is Blondie's husband.)

(and this guy actually runz this site :face::nonono: ppp)

We have this big metal loop in the floor in the staff room with a short chain on it that connects to this guys neck. Then we hand him cymbals and make him smash them together while we throw peanuts at him and yell "DANCE MONKEY DANCE"

#NeverForget
#7/11WasAnInsideJob

Man talk about a pain! Guy came and got the axle nut off and was just gonna pay the $100 to let him change the whole thing but he realized once car was mostly apart that he didn’t have his tool to separate the ball joint so said he was gonna do a job and come back and them that turned into him not having time to come back today and said if i put it back together he could come friday! Went and got a separator from auto zone but i got the cheaper pickle fork separator instead of the more fancy separator and couldn’t get it to break free! My moms friends husband is a mechanic so he is gonna come look at it and bring whatever tools i am missing tomorrow but hoping if i go rent the more expensive tool he can finish it today! Kinda looking like i may need a new ball joint too tho cuz it is def gonna put some crazy force on current one in order to make the damn seal break free and that usually winds up tearing the boot on the ball joint! Def not as quick and easy as I expected and really makes me pissed that douchebag magee didn’t change it when he had it apart doing the struts! :cuss::smokeit:
I'm a bit of a backyard mechanic and have found that having the right tool really makes a job more do able.

Hey I make important decisions all day long.

Today I fired a 20 year old. It made me feel powerful. Like a wizard. And like I needed to make an Indeed job listing.

Back