ok..........and............i've totally lost track of wtf is goin on here :doh: :rolleyes2: ..............................jus sayin :cheers: ppp

edit: but nevertheless -> silleedawg picz upcoming :yay: :biggrin: ...........................jus sayin :smokeit:

View attachment 1706270

If you wanna add tincture, add some this. Will need to play around with ratios depending on how much oil and tincture is used. Just like store gummies. Wouldn't leave in the car during summer, but held up well in the heat

View attachment 1706271
I was gonna suggest potassium sorbate as a mold inhibitor, but I just looked up LorAnn mold inhibitor, and the active ingredient is potassium sorbate.

I grow in peat. pH water to 6.3. Don't start feeding till around day 25-30. Start at half dose of feed and go from there. I feed every watering and bump it up a bit every other watering till I see tip burn. Once you see tip burn, dial it back a bit and ride it out. Water till you get a bit of runoff each time to confirm you are watering through. I pre soak the pot with plain water before sowing my seed and i dont really water for another 5-7 days besides a misting spray to keep the soil wet. I found that after about 30 days, a 2-3 gallon grow bag will likely need to be water every day but not till its established. Don't water till you can pick up the pot.

Ive been there. Wasted many beans on bad grems. I don't have any goid advise on that front other than the wet paper towel methidcwork best for me. That's all I have. Good luck. Much success.

to keep the soil wet.

i.e. -> moist :biggrin: ppp

giphy (61).gif

Back