Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the lobster and steak ready for the sous vide.
_DSC4875.JPG

All trimmed up….

Well good as it was getting last night! Got some room to do their thang now! Also raised light and fans plus took the fan blades and screens off and washed in sink so dust free! Rest of fan I wiped clean while the parts dried! :headbang:
060E11BE-3AD1-49C1-AD16-E06EA1B30AC1.jpeg
8978B090-230E-48D2-A3B4-CA26097D6980.jpeg
B0CA29EB-2065-4193-ACC9-443FB74B0256.jpeg

Also cuz @Mañ'O'Green challenged me! :pighug:
6730F21D-358F-4002-9D1B-B3BCCF9C9CCA.jpeg

Hey Mr Green do they look like they need something in particular food wise! Been giving em the knf feed once a week but only had 2 doses so far and 3rd will be tonight but can adjust accordingly if u notice something! I suck in this department and usually wait til it’s super advanced before I start trying to compare pics online!

AND JUST LOOKING AT PICS ONLINE DEF DONT WORK FOR ME! :yoinks: :nono:
:vibe:

All trimmed up….

Well good as it was getting last night! Got some room to do their thang now! Also raised light and fans plus took the fan blades and screens off and washed in sink so dust free! Rest of fan I wiped clean while the parts dried! :headbang:
View attachment 1481874View attachment 1481875View attachment 1481876

View attachment 1481878

Hey Mr Green do they look like they need something in particular food wise! Been giving em the knf feed once a week but only had 2 doses so far and 3rd will be tonight but can adjust accordingly if u notice something! I suck in this department and usually wait til it’s super advanced before I start trying to compare pics online!

Im not Mr Green but looks to me like lacking nitrogen? ... @Mañ'O'Green ?

Last edited:
All trimmed up….

View attachment 1481874View attachment 1481875View attachment 1481876

View attachment 1481878

I think they look awesome #showoff:worship::crying:

Couple of ogreberries for you all quick question do I need to pick one of these for the grow and show?
image.jpg
image.jpg

EDIT day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back