Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All trimmed up….

Well good as it was getting last night! Got some room to do their thang now! Also raised light and fans plus took the fan blades and screens off and washed in sink so dust free! Rest of fan I wiped clean while the parts dried! :headbang:
View attachment 1481874View attachment 1481875View attachment 1481876

Also cuz @Mañ'O'Green challenged me! :pighug:
View attachment 1481878

Hey Mr Green do they look like they need something in particular food wise! Been giving em the knf feed once a week but only had 2 doses so far and 3rd will be tonight but can adjust accordingly if u notice something! I suck in this department and usually wait til it’s super advanced before I start trying to compare pics online!

AND JUST LOOKING AT PICS ONLINE DEF DONT WORK FOR ME! :yoinks: :nono:
:vibe:
Mark
Pull one out in natural light if it's not too much of a problem.
it's difficult to see in the tent light and difficult for the camera to pic up.
They do look like they need nitrogen, but green is one of those difficult colors to show up.
As fast as they grew, you might should have upped the aminos a bit.

Got the lobster and steak ready for the sous vide.
View attachment 1481869
Happy 4th of July MOG.... I got a question about the 2part mc schedule for the 5 gallon bucket you helped me with..... Is it ok that it last me about a week? Or does it need to be fresh every time? Cause if that's the case right now I'm only water 3 plants in flower???? Thanks

rainy dayz here under da tarp .. had a cuppa coffee an a smoke wit em :smoking:
7-4 rainy dayz.jpg

Im not Mr Green but looks to me like lacking nitrogen? ... @Mañ'O'Green ?
Between the KNF stuff and kelp foliar N is the 1 thing I think they should have! The 1 thing I noticed with the knf stuff is nothing in it has a good amount of P so that’s what I was wondering about! In the knf feed regimen calphos is usually used at start of bloom which also helps keep stretch from going crazy or can even stop the stretch completely if u use enough! Wondering if I should hit them with a foliar of that and some fulvic and maybe lil humic tonight! :shrug::cooldance:

I will also say next run I know I can safely veg 2-3 weeks and plants will be plenty big once they finish stretching etc! Plants really grow fast using these blumats! Really seem to dig a slow almost nonstop drip! Guess why people say plants prefer less water more often! ;)

Well that and a healthy dose of this
1656975427720.gif

Mark
Pull one out in natural light if it's not too much of a problem.
it's difficult to see in the tent light and difficult for the camera to pic up.
They do look like they need nitrogen, but green is one of those difficult colors to show up.
As fast as they grew, you might should have upped the aminos a bit.
It’s too difficult with them blumats cuz gotta shut off ball valves and get lines purged to disconnect and pull a pot! How about I turn tent light off and use camera flash instead so not a mix of blue and yellow looking diodes? :shrug:

Plus they are awkward and feel about 60lbs while saturated!

@Zeromitch tanks :d5: here's a better pic of the frame and tarp.. same basic style we used for years setting up booths at festivals back in the day... cheap and works great :thumbsup: 3/4'' emt conduit and some fittings, and make it whatever size u want to :smoking:
7-4 set5up.jpg

@Zeromitch tanks :d5: here's a better pic of the frame and tarp.. same basic style we used for years setting up booths at festivals back in the day... cheap and works great :thumbsup: 3/4'' emt conduit and some fittings, and make it whatever size u want to :smoking:
View attachment 1481904
I can't wait until i can grow outside, I'm happy to just now have a outdoor garden spot but i live to close to neighbors unless i pick a short red/purple strain that smells like berries, I may try this next year

Between the KNF stuff and kelp foliar N is the 1 thing I think they should have! The 1 thing I noticed with the knf stuff is nothing in it has a good amount of P so that’s what I was wondering about! In the knf feed regimen calphos is usually used at start of bloom which also helps keep stretch from going crazy or can even stop the stretch completely if u use enough! Wondering if I should hit them with a foliar of that and some fulvic and maybe lil humic tonight! :shrug::cooldance:

I will also say next run I know I can safely veg 2-3 weeks and plants will be plenty big once they finish stretching etc! Plants really grow fast using these blumats! Really seem to dig a slow almost nonstop drip! Guess why people say plants prefer less water more often! ;)

Well that and a healthy dose of this
View attachment 1481902
You know you can use a little FFJ to boost the P a bit if you think ya have a problem in veg. It's not written in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back