Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Which size of tent do you think is easier to grow? Rectangular or square, and their dimensions?
Looking forward to your reply. :headbang:

Morning @Marshydro .................coffee.....?
coffe.gif

The obvious answer is.........................................................................................................a Round one........................coz plants and pots are round...........:eyebrows:...

But of the two options it Has to be square coz plants are symetrical...........:headbang:......but then.....do you want more than 1 plant per tent.....hmmm........:pass:...I Need another coffee.......this isnt as Easy as it Looks...........:biggrin:........

Morning @Marshydro .................coffee.....? View attachment 1493141

The obvious answer is.........................................................................................................a Round one........................coz plants and pots are round...........:eyebrows:...

But of the two options it Has to be square coz plants are symetrical...........:headbang:......but then.....do you want more than 1 plant per tent.....hmmm........:pass:...I Need another coffee.......this isnt as Easy as it Looks...........:biggrin:........
Round tents are a bit difficult for manufacturers. :smoking:Some growers find rectangular ones easier with tending plants.:pass:

Hi everyone,
Which size of tent do you think is easier to grow? Rectangular or square, and their dimensions?
I like my mars hydro 4x4, just wish it had more than one portal. I know you can unzip the door for access but would be easier with one large door, and two small access doors on either side. None on rear panel.

Hi everyone,
I do well with rectangular. Am at the size I can deal with now easily, 3 x 5 x 6.5

Morning kittens......75, humid ( of course)....busy day planned getting the Wishing Star fems in the tent pots........ Another experiment in simplicity since HD was out of Happy Frog and I didn't feel like driving around to try and find it I got a container of Osmocoat pellets to mix in. Maybe I can get away with just water in the res for the most part or I can provide a good example of what not to use......good information either way.
Got a male picked out for the back deck as well and need to go through the last seeders looking for goodies......and finish trimming the 3BOG up....work never stops.

Round tents are a bit difficult for manufacturers. :smoking:

:pighug: Just winding you up........

{I'll have a patent for a round grow tent....with a Lazy Suzie in the bottom so I can Rotate the plant for easy maintenence through 1 opening by tomorrow......:eyebrows:....}

:crying:

Hi everyone,

guess I’ve never really thought about it only have used square ones. They seem to work fine :shrug:I will think more on it :pass: both have pros and cons more or less I think it depends on each individuals needs. For me the issue comes down to height

After thought… a round one would be nice for when trimming mossy style :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back