Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the articles i read prolly said limit, and i just remembered it wrong

to follow up, we all enter rem sleep , whether aware of it or not....if we didn't, any & all cognitive ability would be thrown to the windz & we'd all be fuckin basket casez, literally...i.e. night of the living dead stonerz.....it'z all part of the natural cycle ;) ppp

My temps were good, RH good...I'm just hoping a more direct swirling of the air will keep any bud rot away.....finally doing good enough on my growing that it's even a consideration now........
Further refinement of our methods is just human nature. Yeah, I had looked at one of those for my future growroom in my shop.
That reminds me. I need to start that growroom build thread. I figure I could build a pretty nice room with AFN's help.

Opera can be intense with good sound. I don't have a playlist of it but it certainly has it's place. You'll see people post music from like the 50s until now on here, it's pretty cool... And I'm pretty sure there's a couple musically oriented people that float around here from time to time

Opera can be very intense when you're a passenger in an imported BMW convertible on a shit ton of mescaline going 130+ across the Bonnneville salt flats at sunrise

Opera can be very intense when you're a passenger in an imported BMW convertible on a shit ton of mescaline going 130+ across the Bonnneville salt flats at sunrise

i keep readin that over & over & laffin my fuckin ass off :rofl: ppp

i keep readin that over & over & laffin my fuckin ass off :rofl: ppp

Was a crazy evening and next day. We were driving a friends dad's car from the east coast to the west coast when they moved to the SF area. Stopped outside of Denver to hang/crash with a buddy and he gave me a 2 liter of mesc tea. I drank about 1/4 of it after being advised (by a very experienced psychonaut) to do only a shots worth. NOT SMART! Just happened to be driving through Utah before sunrise and saw the Bonneville signs. Somehow the timing was perfect. Total sensory overload. A beyond religious experience!!!

I've only been higher once and that was from Azurescens shrooms. Woah!!! Proceed with extreme caution if you run into those!!!!

Cheers @DCLXVI ....Always Fingers Crossed but we are not anywhere near the forest fires ATM....but we are Parched.

I Think my damn Reckless behaviour caught me a Dose of the new variant...... :pass: ....I got me hair cut...after 2.5 Years of waiting.....
and...we Did have 5 or 6 coffee and tapas treats.......:doh:....Living the High Life eh......?....damn plague.....
I missed catching the crap by 6hrs, when I took him his meds. My Vet buddy and his entire family, save the baby girl, got covid at some sort of social function they went to a few hours later. Don't know how the baby didn't get it. I guess a healthy baby immune system can stave it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back