Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
no politics :nonono: :rofl:

:yeahthat: Thank you staff :worship: and yup I remember @Mossy telling fruit the same thing and will never forget :pass:
Get outta here man that ain’t politics! That’s like saying football sucks is talking sports! It’s just a statement of fact!

You talking about the pic flicking the bird?
No it all started cuz someone posted a pic of their tracking number and I said may wanna delete cuz someone could get his address that way! Then said I notice that stuff just cuz I won’t post pics of my prints and bud in same photo! Used the bird pic as example of what I do to them!

No it all started cuz someone posted a pic of their tracking number and I said may wanna delete cuz someone could get his address that way! Then said I notice that stuff just cuz I won’t post pics of my prints and bud in same photo! Used the bird pic as example of what I do to them!
Ok I made that mistake but someone helped me out...and I immediately deleted it...

Hence the laughing thingy….
After the freak out in here other day over the weed legislation talk I ain’t going there! I’m all about keepin da peace my man!
1658975119261.gif

Thanks for the advice. I try and not be to revealing with whats in the background and no way on the face in a pic. I just recently got off fb. Damn it felt fucking good but now all the time id spend on fb im on here instead a way better way to get my fix on “social media“
You will be fine on here.. Yea social media
is horrible!!

aw man, u have nooooo idea what u've let urself in for :rofl:

ok, sorry, but that'z jus plain bullshit :nono: i smoke right before bed every single night & have no probz dreamin like a mf....jus sayin :headbang:

oh, trust me, u'll def change that attitude about 10,438 timez by the time u actually do hit 60 :crying: :whew:

welp, if ya like it hard & heavy, i serve up the metal buffet every Caturday right here in LS, so tune in.......or be totally square :rolleyes2: :headbang: ppp

yes :greencheck: not from here on afn, but sumbody did post about that very thing happenin jus recently....so any picz posted that show fingerprintz will indeed be deleted by staff for the safety of all....jus fyi :thumbsup: ppp
Well i took down the shipping pic. But as far as the rem sleep thing goes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220727-212936_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220727-212936_Google.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back