Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be going back and possibly editing some of my pics. Cause this guy isnt going to be the first either. :d5:
Just be careful and watch the peoples you are around in your environment. Ive been doing this a long time on the AFN, and "enforcement" will not hunt down a person who has a few autoflowers in a closet.
Be smart with pic's and make sure nothing revealing. Also stay of FB with anything you dont want looked at.

Cheers!!!:pass:

One day we’ll find out that approximately one third of the members here are actually foot fetishists that don’t even like weed :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
toe-toes.gif

Just be careful and watch the peoples you are around in your environment. Ive been doing this a long time on the AFN, and "enforcement" will not hunt down a person who has a few autoflowers in a closet.
Be smart with pic's and make sure nothing revealing. Also stay of FB with anything you dont want looked at.

Cheers!!!:pass:
Thanks for the advice. I try and not be to revealing with whats in the background and no way on the face in a pic. I just recently got off fb. Damn it felt fucking good but now all the time id spend on fb im on here instead a way better way to get my fix on “social media“

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back