Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit it just took me 2 hour to feed/water 9 plants... now I got 13 more... man I'm going to be busy.....I'll have to do separate days......I'm still not done I have to get the water out of the drip trays... lol

For them local politicians forcing me into this situation!
6FDDD719-E00C-4A2A-8F5A-21FDD738C992.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey, if all yall are good people, idc how wierd yall can be. The wierder the better

aw man, u have nooooo idea what u've let urself in for :rofl:

Ive read quite a few articles saying smoking before bed can actually block your brains ability to go into REM sleep

ok, sorry, but that'z jus plain bullshit :nono: i smoke right before bed every single night & have no probz dreamin like a mf....jus sayin :headbang:

Well im freakn 60 then lmao, not physically but mentally lmao.

oh, trust me, u'll def change that attitude about 10,438 timez by the time u actually do hit 60 :crying: :whew:

Tbh I actually dont mind opera, i listen to almost everything, rap, not so much but theres a few artists I like. But from 17th century classical all the way up to now, just not as much good music comin out lately. I will admit some people call me a music snob

welp, if ya like it hard & heavy, i serve up the metal buffet every Caturday right here in LS, so tune in.......or be totally square :rolleyes2: :headbang: ppp

have you herd of anyone ever getting busted cause of there fingerprints online like one might have on here. Asking for a friend. :crying:

yes :greencheck: not from here on afn, but sumbody did post about that very thing happenin jus recently....so any picz posted that show fingerprintz will indeed be deleted by staff for the safety of all....jus fyi :thumbsup: ppp

Jean-O's, Root Beer Float S2
Day 75
She's a beast. The lateral branches on her are very tall. Some would've outgrown the main cola if I would've let them. And standing at 5ft+ tall LST'd... Well, you get the picture.. Her multiple Colas are packing on some serious weight now. I've had to give her several micro doses of Diatomaceous Earth to outpace a foreseen Calcium deficiency I'm sure she would have taken on if not. I Iove her fragrance. It's like a fresh harvested Sassafras root, and Vanilla Ice Cream mix. I think she will be a smooth hitter. I believe that she may have 21-30 days left before harvest. I can't wait to try her out...

Lateral Branch
Screenshot_20220727-193233.png

aw man, u have nooooo idea what u've let urself in for :rofl:

ok, sorry, but that'z jus plain bullshit :nono: i smoke right before bed every single night & have no probz dreamin like a mf....jus sayin :headbang:

oh, trust me, u'll def change that attitude about 10,438 timez by the time u actually do hit 60 :crying: :whew:

welp, if ya like it hard & heavy, i serve up the metal buffet every Caturday right here in LS, so tune in.......or be totally square :rolleyes2: :headbang: ppp

yes :greencheck: not from here on afn, but sumbody did post about that very thing happenin jus recently....so any picz posted that show fingerprintz will indeed be deleted by staff for the safety of all....jus fyi :thumbsup: ppp
hell yeah. Thanks for having our back all the more reason to love this place. :d5:

I started a thread for meph wedding. I remember someone wanted to tag along and told me to tag them. Im a stoner and forgot who and that be alot of looking at back pages on here. Let me know and ill tag you :smoker1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back