Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play a church organ. I actually play quite a few instruments, organ, piano, guitar, lap guitar, drums and sax and clarinet. Though I gave up playing sax amd clarinet, its too hard to practice without pissing people off. Theres a guy in my home town that plays bagpipes and everyone hates him, but I love it, he's really good
Well, I'd give a listen.......love good pipes.

Tbh I actually dont mind opera, i listen to almost everything, rap, not so much but theres a few artists I like. But from 17th century classical all the way up to now, just not as much good music comin out lately. I will admit some people call me a music snob
Opera can be intense with good sound. I don't have a playlist of it but it certainly has it's place. You'll see people post music from like the 50s until now on here, it's pretty cool... And I'm pretty sure there's a couple musically oriented people that float around here from time to time

Bad Boy..... :pass: ....Cannabis is Better than a Girlfriend Because.......?

I want 10 Reasons...written up.........:headbang:.....
I’m still 16 pages behind but…..

Your canna ladies won’t give u an STD! ;) :rofl:

Yup.
Opera can be intense with good sound. I don't have a playlist of it but it certainly has it's place. You'll see people post music from like the 50s until now on here, it's pretty cool... And I'm pretty sure there's a couple musically oriented people that float around here from time to time
.a few players of instruments around.

Ups delayed my tent. It was suppose to be here today :sad:
U may wanna take that pic off! Someone can search that tracking # and get the address package is being delivered to! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back