Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the soul of an old man, i may only be 34 but i feel like i should have been born in the early 60s, 90% of my music library is 40+ years old.
My kids love me for that..I'll listen to anything but opera.......

Hey @DankDoctor420 Did you get your Gorilla seeds yet? I got mine today. Yer gonna love the packaging! I am curious if they did yours the same way they did mine! You'll understand when you get them! LOL
Not yet. They said if I don't get em within 2 weeks to contact them again

My kids love me for that..I'll listen to anything but opera.......
Tbh I actually dont mind opera, i listen to almost everything, rap, not so much but theres a few artists I like. But from 17th century classical all the way up to now, just not as much good music comin out lately. I will admit some people call me a music snob

I've gotten into old shit with a new twist for the past few years...
Im all ears man. Feel free to share. I love stuff like that, I like to add stuff to good guitar riffs and stuff like that. Another reason Im excited to live on my own. I can start playing again, no pissed off gf cuz i aint got one, and my neighbors are the coolest ppl. Big old pot heads.

I can play a church organ. I actually play quite a few instruments, organ, piano, guitar, lap guitar, drums and sax and clarinet. Though I gave up playing sax amd clarinet, its too hard to practice without pissing people off. Theres a guy in my home town that plays bagpipes and everyone hates him, but I love it, he's really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back