Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a air diffuser that distributes air from the exhaust side of a exhaust fan....supposed to give better overall circulation than trying to position fans on your tent uprights and such.

The ceiling fan does pretty much the same thing in my lung room. It made the tent temps far more stable.

The ceiling fan does pretty much the same thing in my lung room. It made the tent temps far more stable.
My temps were good, RH good...I'm just hoping a more direct swirling of the air will keep any bud rot away.....finally doing good enough on my growing that it's even a consideration now........

Buildasoil having the 25% off summer sale again. Shipping much cheaper now. $100 for 3cuft of lite soil shipped to East Coast is now cheaper then just the shipping before :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20220727-185608.png

I've been studying for a technical interview for days. I start ranting about how hosed I'll be if they ask me certain questions as there will never be a way for me to get to all of it. She knows my anxiety and says: "All I know is that the work you've put in will get you something good. If this job doesn't work out, then so be it, there's too much good stuff out there to cry about it."

I'll keep her. I feel people who don't have someone like her then I think about this song:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back