Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to smoke a few hours before bed unless im experiencing insomnia. Ive read quite a few articles saying smoking before bed can actually block your brains ability to go into REM sleep
Never heard that, will have to search....reason I started smoking was the nightmares and RLS....back then it was a "FAKE PROBLEM"...growing pains, etc......mine is the energy build up type...Mom's would find me sleeping in the living room up right in the recliner....something to do with brain orientation and gravity......a good buzz and I'm out like a light...can't remember shit so as far as I'm concerned, no dreams/no nightmares...good times.

100 days and some nice homegrown and you'll be high like a teenager again :thumbsup:
Man I went 30 days. The nightmares where bad for the first three weeks. Then went away. But when I got high it was non like I remember soooo high. Almost felt guilty for it lol. That lasted like an hour then it was laughing and munchies.

Stayed just 100 here today Mossy...how bad it get over there..

48C in the shade two days ago.........then the high humidity Hit these last two days....and it's Rank.

I'm seeing damage on a few plants ...coz with being sick I couldn't keep up with the watering.....48C with a high wind just boils the roots....

We got life. Mephisto wedding here we come. Yay buddy
image.jpg

Never heard that, will have to search....reason I started smoking was the nightmares and RLS....back then it was a "FAKE PROBLEM"...growing pains, etc......mine is the energy build up type...Mom's would find me sleeping in the living room up right in the recliner....something to do with brain orientation and gravity......a good buzz and I'm out like a light...can't remember shit so as far as I'm concerned, no dreams/no nightmares...good times.
That might be exactly it, REM usually hits about the last 2 to 4 hours of your sleep. And rem sleep is ehat causes dreams. I know for a fact that I dont dream if i smoke to close to when I go to bed. I also dont get restful sleep if i smoke too late. But that might just be me

violets are pre-amber.......when they are on the turn

:thanks:I did not know that is good to know thank you :pass:

Man I went 30 days. The nightmares where bad for the first three weeks. Then went away. But when I got high it was non like I remember soooo high. Almost felt guilty for it lol. That lasted like an hour then it was laughing and munchies.
:goodluck::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back