Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...thought of a guy I haven't seen online since 08/ 09.........Drazil.......developer on Conceal firewall..........my god it was amazing when we did blue wars....ping, ping, ...ping ping......it would sound off when a DoS attack hit...sometimes it was nothing but a tone we had so many hitting us.....

100 days and some nice homegrown and you'll be high like a teenager again :thumbsup:
Thats what Im hoping for first grow will be humbolts newer strain caramel cream. Supposed to be a fire indica dom hybrid. Suppose to have a very delightul sweet fuely flavor profile and if I can get it 25%. But thats all up to me with help from the community

Much better now.
IMG20220727175349.jpg

Hmm..SS has a deffinate slight skynk from sitting in the box, but as soon as you mess with it...pure ammonia..
edit: but after a few puffs...a lil greasy on the palate.....a coke would gp good with it.

Not really hard...hell some nights I don't even smoke...more of something when the nightmares start up again.
I try not to smoke a few hours before bed unless im experiencing insomnia. Ive read quite a few articles saying smoking before bed can actually block your brains ability to go into REM sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back