Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
So i just bought this...when I put my feed or water in my res it's 6.3-6.4. I just checked my res on megacrop and it was at 6.89....that's a jump....this should help...
Screenshot_20220726-224741_Amazon Shopping.jpg

This is me!!!!
@4wiscoLegal420 Welcome to AFN :welcome: Did you ever get your growing question answered?

You want to be sure to PH up those Jiffy blocks. They are made out of peat and will naturally be too low at PH ~5.0 so soak them in some PH UP water ~6.2 before you plant your seed.

I know that a lot of growers swear by it and their proof is the fact that many plants survive the technique but unless seeds are old or have been stored poorly soaking seeds is not needed and can drown them. Then because they need the instant gratification of seeing the tap root they germinate them in paper towels. If you look at a tap root under 200x magnification you will see the “root hairs” that grow laterally out from the tap root. These become the plant’s uptake roots. They will grow into the fibers of the paper towels and are ripped off every time the seedling is moved or the towel is opened – ouch. This opens the seed to secondary infections. When transplanting, it is very easy to bump the tap root tip and damage it or kill the seedling – Why? White paper towels may have bleach and other detrimental chemicals remaining from the manufacturing process also. Not a good start for your babies.

Just plant the seed 1/2" deep where it will grow. Keep moist not wet, 80°F and 60% - 80% RH. If the seed is viable it will grow.

:toke:

Michael Cleveland is amazing!!! I randomly saw him the first times and have seen him a couple times after. Floydfest actually had me thinkin of bluegrass. It's actually this weekend coming up, not last like I though last night. Will try and head there Saturday night. As you know though, the best playing is in camp after the show! Have obligations so cant make it sooner.

Love playing other instruments parts on other instruments. I like to incorporate sax lines on guitar. Got to hit as a long day is coming in the am. Enjoy the pickin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back