Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, let's get a few things straight this morning

1. Raffles are up.
2. I checked the logs; I can very, very, very easily see how many entries anyone has put into any raffle. I saw no sign of cheating.
3. I am -always- open to suggestions and ideas of how to make these run better; but that's not what went down this morning.

I woke up to the Instant Messenger displaying "Fuck raffles". I woke up to Live Stoner Chat full of posts about how it's not fair. Because someone DIDN'T WIN. :hookah:

The raffle winners this week had:

92 entries for the individual that won the Pulse.
92 entries for the individual that won the Grove Bags (same person as the above.)
1 single entry won the smokin' screw. ONE SINGLE ENTRY.
22 entries won the Multiverse Raffle.
64 entries won the DynoMyco.

Most of the raffles average over 1500-1600+ entries in total each in the week span.
Thanks for all you do Hobbsey :d5:

NOTHING makes me feel like killing an hour of my day setting these up like people being ungrateful.
Don't sweat it! You do a fabulous job!!!!! I'm sure the VAST majority is happy with the opportunity to participate in the raffles you've taken your time to organize and set up.

You know you can't please everyone!

Don't sweat it! You do a fabulous job!!!!! I'm sure the VAST majority is happy with the opportunity to participate in the raffles you've taken your time to organize and set up.

Hell, wasn’t that long ago there were no raffles….:pass:

Alright, let's get a few things straight this morning

1. Raffles are up.
2. I checked the logs; I can very, very, very easily see how many entries anyone has put into any raffle. I saw no sign of cheating.
3. I am -always- open to suggestions and ideas of how to make these run better; but that's not what went down this morning.

I woke up to the Instant Messenger displaying "Fuck raffles". I woke up to Live Stoner Chat full of posts about how it's not fair. Because someone DIDN'T WIN. :hookah:

The raffle winners this week had:

92 entries for the individual that won the Pulse.
92 entries for the individual that won the Grove Bags (same person as the above.)
1 single entry won the smokin' screw. ONE SINGLE ENTRY.
22 entries won the Multiverse Raffle.
64 entries won the DynoMyco.

Most of the raffles average over 1500-1600+ entries in total each in the week span.

OK God damnit!!! NO, NO NO NO.... It was NOT because I didn't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I NEED to REPEAT THAT???? It was because the SAME people KEEP winning!

OK God damnit!!! NO, NO NO NO.... It was NOT because I didn't win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I NEED to REPEAT THAT???? It was because the SAME people KEEP winning!
Dude.
dont_worry_get-stoned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back