Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think anything with the raffles is rigged, or anyone is cheating. But, from an outside perspective of someone who just joined, it could easily look that way. Seeing the same people win over and over discourages new entering as much. I also think that the companies providing the stuff don't want it going to the same person over and over again, kinda defeats the purpose of expanding brand awareness. Like has been said, making it so you can only win a certain prize once in _ months would easily fix this. Just my thoughts, happy Sunday everyone! Thanks for your work @Son of Hobbes

I'll pose the idea of raffle win limitations to the staff to see how they feel about it (or how easy it would be to even enforce without creating a ton of extra work.)

:thumbsup:

Is that fair?
It’s fine the way it is imo. Once these folks win something they’ll change their tune.. :pass:

I'll pose the idea of raffle win limitations to the staff to see how they feel about it (or how easy it would be to even enforce without creating a ton of extra work.)

Is that fair?
I apologize if you took it as a direct attack on you or the raffles. I can come across as an asshole with the way I came out hot and heavy like that. It is not one of my more desirable traits. SO for that Hobbes, I do apologize.

Is that fair?
Sounds fair to me. Just making it a rule I think would eliminate most of the problem. If you win a prize, but know that even if you're name is picked you won't win next time, you're probably not gonna spend the time entering that next raffle

I apologize if you took it as a direct attack on you or the raffles. I can come across as an asshole with the way I came out hot and heavy like that. It is not one of my more desirable traits. SO for that Hobbes, I do apologize.

I'll apologize too; it just caught me off guard this morning. I'll take the suggestions here and bring them up to the staff.

Is that fair?
Sounds good to me what ever is easiest for you I am fine with what ever. we ALL have busy lives :thumbsup: let’s get stoned

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back