Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
9781075677304.jpg
you forgot the beer....

I do not see everyone having a fair chance when the same two people keep winning every week! It's total bullshit!
So....it would be more fair to have it pick again if the person picked had won before? Everyone has the same chance at every raffle, but there only so many raffles...

Once is normal, twice is coincidence, three times is highly suspect. These guys win every fucking week!! Not one, not two, not even 3... EVERY WEEK!

And a random drawing done by a computer program that has no real knowledge of the participants and just picks a number out of the "hat" isn't fair?...Sorry you feel this way but I couldn't think of a more fair way myself.....
Then how do the SAME people keep winning? Can someone please explain this to me? I am sick of hearing how its random bullshit HOW the fuck do they keep winning?

Once is normal, twice is coincidence, three times is highly suspect. These guys win every fucking week!! Not one, not two, not even 3... EVERY WEEK!

Then how do the SAME people keep winning? Can someone please explain this to me? I am sick of hearing how its random bullshit HOW the fuck do they keep winning?
Sorry bubba, but just maybe, they put more effort into getting more chances and maybe just a bit more lucky.

I'm kinda surprised that's there's just not a rule that if you've won something then your ineligible to win it again for a certain amount of time. Would seem like a simple fix
it's because of the 168 maximum number of entries. Not everyone can put that many entries in because we have fucking lives and work. The same people keep putting in as many entries as they can to solidify their win and it's bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back