Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to get sweet seeds merch outside of: "Sweet Seeds® delivers to: Spain, Austria, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Netherlands, Ireland, Finland and the Czech Republic. "

I asked this last year with no good news and i'm hoping with another year passed maybe someone else knows how i can obtain this kit from Sweet Seeds which DOES NOT SHIP to the modern world even if the items are not seeds... i have contacted them by email and other means with no luck so my next option is to bug the hell out of seed banks that somehow get sweet seed's seeds from them, maybe they can import this home kit i want:
I'd pay the extra shipping or whatever i just want it at some point before i die :face:
Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.18 - 16.20.42.21.png

Does anyone know how to get sweet seeds merch outside of: "Sweet Seeds® delivers to: Spain, Austria, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Netherlands, Ireland, Finland and the Czech Republic. "

I asked this last year with no good news and i'm hoping with another year passed maybe someone else knows how i can obtain this kit from Sweet Seeds which DOES NOT SHIP to the modern world even if the items are not seeds... i have contacted them by email and other means with no luck so my next option is to bug the hell out of seed banks that somehow get sweet seed's seeds from them, maybe they can import this home kit i want:
I'd pay the extra shipping or whatever i just want it at some point before i die :face:
View attachment 1488653
Where you from?

My brother was in Germany for 4 years and Sweet Seeds wouldn't send it to him there either.. he tried lol now he is in Hawaii lucky little duder.

View attachment 1488653
@MultiVerseBeans has sweet seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back