Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
F7E9000C-ACF8-4D54-AD7C-3392B3E051A2.jpeg

So I got the macro rails today and made a board I could clamp to the bookcase. Got it all set-up and both of my camera batteries are deed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

_DSC4962.JPG

My buddy is launching this new platform, that is not quite launched, but he started dropping links.

It's about "NFT's," which I don't understand.
And a VR showroom, which I have an oculus, but then I can view NFT's with it, which I don't understand.

lol

What in the hell are NFT's?
Non Fungible Tokens.......the next "BIG" thing that you actually can't own.....just the rights to the link to said "artwork".....the gullible trying to scam the more gullible.

So I got the macro rails today and made a board I could clamp to the bookcase. Got it all set-up and both of my camera batteries are deed! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1488667
I want a better camera like what you have there, the budget phone has limits. Nice rails.

So you reaaaaaaaaaaaally have to be into the digital scene to appreciate NFT's basically? Niche?
Nope, those REALLY into the digtal scene know they are shit......the ones buying them are the clowns who watch yt "investment" channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back