Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp pain in my left ribs has me paranoid with my clot history. May end up at the er today :face: Suki-pup is limping bad, not sure if she pulled something or is bruised or what but she got a bath today and was doing quite a bit of slipping around downstairs trying to play with Molly afterwards.

Morning kittens.....75 and coffee good.............plants are growing, doing things around the house......plan on taking down current grow this weekend at 85 days................don't forget your raffles..and have a great day

Mornin afternoon evening errbody. :pass:

I need some help this morning. What do I have to do for a grow journal? My goal is to join the cultivators club so I need to know what must be included in a grow journal. I am about to start my 2nd grow.

I need some help this morning. What do I have to do for a grow journal? My goal is to join the cultivators club so I need to know what must be included in a grow journal. I am about to start my 2nd grow.
Just need to make a thread and update it weekly from seed to chop. Then post your dry weight when it's finished

start a new thread in this section and document with pics a least once a week from seed to harvest Then tag 420 when your finished with pic of final harvest weight. I thinks that’s about it Maybe take a look a some others peeps journals to give you a idea what they want. :d5:

Just need to make a thread and update it weekly from seed to chop. Then post your dry weight when it's finished
start a new thread in this section and document with pics a least once a week from seed to harvest Then tag 420 when your finished with pic of final harvest weight. I thinks that’s about it Maybe take a look a some others peeps journals to give you a idea what they want. :d5:

Thanks for the link.

Cultivation Club Requirements

• Be a registered member of the Autoflower Network cultivation forum

• Create and fully document a grow on the Autoflower Network forum from seed to harvest (can be either autoflowers or photoperiods!)

• Submit your completed grow journal for verification using this same form!

• All testing requires a minimum of one weekly, descriptive update with pictures and/or video.

• All testing requires the participation in a community review thread or in a personal, individual review of the genetics, product, or service upon completion of the product/service experience.

Ok...just a question for others testing the GLB product.......anyone else NOT able to make a determination if they actually are helping or is it just me?.....I did 3 Sour Stompers and 3 3BOG crosses and the phenotypes are just to divergant for me to say one way or the other...

20220712_171121.jpg

20220712_171504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back