Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little wonker that could back in the corner! Poor thing is reaching with all its might trying to get some canopy space to get some photons! Things been growing in the shadows since about 3 weeks in! :haha::rofl:
A30C8EC0-1641-4F90-8230-D7B6C2A8810C.jpeg

Couple of pics from my 4x4 tent front left is auto incredible bulk pollinated by gorilla auto fem .back left is gorilla auto pollinated by another gorilla auto fem. Back right is barneys farm auto critical kush front right is gorilla auto. Other tent has seedlings ,2 Mephisto Skywalker's , I strawberry banana 1 gorilla skittlezs ,1 foridden runtz 2 Mephisto forum stompers and 1 flash seeds copacabana
IMG_20220711_214801.jpg
Screenshot_20220602-213955.png

Sweet. I bought 8 strains from fastbuds when they had a sale on. .
Strawberry banana
Bruce banner
Forbidden runtz
gorilla skittles
Gorilla cookies
Purple punch
Mimosa cake. I'll use the strawberry banana to cross over the forum stomper
Cool I'm going to cross devil cream and dark Jedi....

Couple of pics from my 4x4 tent front left is auto incredible bulk pollinated by gorilla auto fem .back left is gorilla auto pollinated by another gorilla auto fem. Back right is barneys farm auto critical kush front right is gorilla auto. Other tent has seedlings ,2 Mephisto Skywalker's , I strawberry banana 1 gorilla skittlezs ,1 foridden runtz 2 Mephisto forum stompers and 1 flash seeds copacabanaView attachment 1486133View attachment 1486134
Nice.... My strawberry banana got so frosty it was frosting all the leaves.....

Cool I'm going to cross devil cream and dark Jedi....
Sounds cool but...How do those 2 strains smoke and taste, do you like them? How many times have you grown them out? Or just breeding them because they look cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back