Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrrr something i'm guessing birds now are eating the top of every seedling i have outside and even the tops of my pepper plants are being hacked at
all birds are edible... :biggrin: :pighug:

Just dropping this here .. Muchacha on ur left a week into flower, and what i thought was an Elephant at 32 days and not showing sex yet. :shrug: I've never seen an auto with this sort of structure. Fans on it are like elephant ears :rofl:

Any thoughtz? Environment maybee? As it has been cool and not a lot of sun on em.. or am i just too :baked:
7-9.jpg

Just dropping this here .. Muchacha on ur left a week into flower, and what i thought was an Elephant at 32 days and not showing sex yet. :shrug: I've never seen an auto with this sort of structure. Fans on it are like elephant ears :rofl:

Any thoughtz? Environment maybee? As it has been cool and not a lot of sun on em.. or am i just too :baked:
View attachment 1484535
Miss Ellephant is totally different than the one I grew. Far stretchier. Mine was bushy and dense, and produced my record for single indoor girl. I suspect that the strain just likes a lot of light, but I am just guessing. Could be a combination of light and temp. Dunno mate. :pighug::goodluck:

I think the air layer above the water level is important. All my diy sip's had that, and none of them developed root problems even when they were kept full or partially full with no dry down. :pighug:
Mine grow just fine I just over feed them or pH issues.....

View attachment 1484535

it'z another auto......that didn't get the memo it'z an auto :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Miss Ellephant is totally different than the one I grew. Far stretchier. Mine was bushy and dense, and produced my record for single indoor girl. I suspect that the strain just likes a lot of light, but I am just guessing. Could be a combination of light and temp. Dunno mate. :pighug::goodluck:

Yea, doesn't look like any Elephant i've seen :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back