Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can find a gif on Google and just hold my finger on it and copy and then just paste it into the box here? That'll make my internet time so much more enjoyable! :cools:
If I could figure out the gif thing, this would be me putting in the "oh butternuts" horse scene from half baked :pass:

Have you tried using the gif app on your phone?:d5::pass:

It's soooooooooooooo hot out. Supposed to hit 100 degrees. So sweaty.

Sooooo... moist.
I cannot get my head around it, just can't grasp it. How is it possible? The "M" word, and not a peep from you know who...

Must be a special technique I am not aware of. Either that or you peeps are so chatty, the page got finished before his nibs had a chance to dive in. No doubt he showed up later. :biggrin: :crying:

Seems as I have no jewelers eye any more what's best method to use for timing my chop day? I used to just nip them when I had mostly brown pistils is this still a good estimate ? I've read that some plant phenos don't all ways show brown till dry ?
Different strains, different pistil and trich behaviour. I think you can judge nicely by pistils if you have become familiar with the same strain during previous grows, but you are better off looking at trichs otherwise. Too much difference between strains in how the ripening process unfolds.
Timing will also depend on objectives - couchlock/sleep, or kick ass racy would suggest different maturity needed.

Good luck with it mate, but if I were you, I get me mitts on something that magnifies trichs well for you. I went through damn near every tool out there before settling on serious macro camera gear, but had in not had that gear already, I would have picked up a wifi or wired digital microscope. They are cheap enough, and get the job done well.

1657414917775.gif

1657415036381.gif

Sure can do I'll upload one now with lights off there at 12/13 weeks now
she is still taking about 3 ltrs plain water
best quote ever :crying:
Been telling my sister in law (her first ever grow) to give them another week or two for more than a month... And they are still not done. I warned her about photoperiod bag seed from sativa dispensary weed. :biggrin:

OTOH, when they finish, she is going to have a very fine crop. Much to her delight, and somewhat to my surprise. The "dirt" was a crap (pardon the pun) shoot with local peat based stuff, some chicken shit, and top feeding with some dry organic flower and fruit fertilizer. Remarkably, this stuff has produced plants that are still very happy well into flowering. :pighug:

Told her, again today, maybe another week. I think I am running her patience down to pretty close to zero now. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back