Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening buddy :pass: how goes it?

Good good!

Just got offered a new job at a new grow. Working direct with the owner and his wife. Much smaller plant count (which honestly I'm finding is much, much, much better to work with; a lot more attention goes into smaller plant counts than larger ones.) Going from over 15,000 plants on this current farm to 3,600 max on this new one; pretty excited to scale DOWN (the larger the farm, the more disgusting the bullshit and product.)

Pretty excited, I start on Tuesday. More money too, and better hours.

Good good!

Just got offered a new job at a new grow. Working direct with the owner and his wife. Much smaller plant count (which honestly I'm finding is much, much, much better to work with; a lot more attention goes into smaller plant counts than larger ones.) Going from over 15,000 plants on this current farm to 3,600 max on this new one; pretty excited to scale DOWN (the larger the farm, the more disgusting the bullshit and product.)

Congrats my friend :d5:

1663981924200.gif

Well, first plant made it to two weeks of curing before my stash ran out and I had to break into it. Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama. Retains a good amount of the berry/floral terpenes and something I still can't quite place thats vaguely incensy. Nice hybrid stone, cerebral high and relaxed body. Easy and enjoyable to smoke, no harshness or hay taste
20220923_201204.jpg

Evening all!

1663982460957.gif

Good good!

1663982520287.gif

Good good!

Indoor grow I'm guessing? Or finishing the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back