Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible crosses:
Sour Skunk x Skunk........ (fem)-..S.Skunk x Skunk (F1), WishingStar x (S.Skunk x Skunk)(F1)
WishingStar.........................(fem)-..WishingStar x WishingStar(F1), (S.Skunk x Skunk) x WishingStar(F1)
StrwbrryMangoCrmble.(fem)-..SMC x WishingStar(F1), SMC x (S.Skunk x Skunk)(F1)
...Did I miss any?......been 45 years since I paid attention to genetics.
Think it might give me a good pool of oddities to play with.
edit: or would the crosses to another of same be F2?
edit 2.0: and have a tiny bit of the GT powder in the freezer to try as well, wasn't sure on viability 2 months from now so didn't think about it..

Last edited:
Possible crosses:
Sour Skunk x Skunk........ (fem)-..S.Skunk x Skunk (F1), WishingStar x (S.Skunk x Skunk)(F1)
WishingStar.........................(fem)-..WishingStar x WishingStar(F1), (S.Skunk x Skunk) x WishingStar(F1)
StrwbrryMangoCrmble.(fem)-..SMC x WishingStar(F1), SMC x (S.Skunk x Skunk)(F1)
...Did I miss any?......been 45 years since I paid attention to genetics.
Think it might give me a good pool of oddities to play with.
edit: or would the crosses to another of same be F2?
I was going to grow out a male skunk but.. i have my hands full with the 2 reversed girls i have so i will be killing off the males sadly

I was going to grow out a male skunk but.. i have my hands full with the 2 reversed girls i have so i will be killing off the males sadly
They will live on the back deck only long enough to give up the powder..

Thank you @Son of Hobbes i got the package of goodies. You rock dude. Going to use the screw right now and see how it works.

20220707_122940.jpg

They will live on the back deck only long enough to give up the powder..
I'll try that out next year, i don't want my dad thinking my outdoor pepper garden is for buds and pollen just yet as he does not like this hobby lol we co-own our house so i understand why.

I'll try that out next year, i don't want my dad thinking my outdoor pepper garden is for buds and pollen just yet as he does not like this hobby lol we co-own our house so i understand why.
My Dad when he was alive always wanted to see em years ago.....he'd marvel at us growing the weeds they pulled back on the farm in North Shore Va. when he was a kid.......never could get him to try it when we was smoking though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back