Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bill, pm me with some more details if you want. Easy build with proper planning. budget?, do you want a slab or raised foundation?, architectural style?ceiling height?

Just a little food for thought: you can use 2x4's if you use closed cell spay foam. You will also need a fresh air intake if you use foam. Or, perfect for CO2 as it will be sealed. Will help greatly with structural as well. Shed style roof will be easier for you to build and cheaper. Maybe 12' front and 9' back? Gutter on back to collect rain water. Lots of strapping if you are in a tornado prone area! Tejas?

Formally you will need a building permit. However....

There are plenty of plans and diagrams online. Just search that size
It will be inside my 40x50 structural steel shop with a thick slab. Just a plain flat roof is what I had in mind, but I do want high a ceiling............tall ceiling is not a problem in this shop. It will need to be strong to support anything want to hang from it.
Even though it will be sealed and running CO2, does fresh air need to be introduced from time to time? Is there any value to do it on some set cyclical basis, despite needing to add CO2. Winter time, this would just cost a little propane.
It will be an ongoing project, once the room is built, I'll move my current equipment over and what I have for a couple grows, except for the portable a/c. Automation will be a must and that will have to be the next step. After that will be the lights. I kinda think I'll be switching to HLG. With 6 grow areas, I'll need 5 lights. That's the biggest expense of this whole project.

Edit.....no building permit needed out in the country.

I'm going to start my own twenty20 sts on some devil cream and dark Jedi my next grow... I have a small tent I'm going to use and put it in a closet in my new apartment.... Away from my other tents in a whole nother room... Will this be ok... You say the it can get in the air? Will it make it in my other tents and pollinate my flower tent?
Just don’t use an exhaust fan in the tent making pollen! Then it won’t be sending particles out to go airborne around the house! :d5:

Major haircut. i like. Going for the big top colas only.
Yeah main big stems only :smoking: I'll cut off the remaining few in a few days after she recovers from what i just did to her/him/they/attack-helicopter

I think "she" looks good enough for now, but you need to get her out of that tent soon if you want to avoid pollenation of the other two plants. You could take more off her later, but I would let her recover a bit before trimming further. You don't need many of those pollen sacks to mature to do the job. :pighug:

Good luck with it.
Thank you, i'll separate them now, I already pulled lights out and just waiting on the tent to arrive. i'll cut a few more branches off in a few days, i just need enough branches to self pollinate and maybe collect some pollen if i can. Thank you for your advice :yay:

And i have my 1st clip on fan failur, am i a real inside grower now? Took it 16 months to fail, i like the white fans in my 2x2 tent better. The ones with the 1980s twirl cord that @Fermented_Fruitz loves so much, those fans are the best i have, even better than hurricanes i have
20220707_112000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back