Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a nice green right? Best I think I've done mine are usually lighter..... View attachment 1483217
Looks good to me. Strains vary, but those leaves look healthy. If you start to see tip burn, back off, but if you don't keep doing what yer doing.

Exactly. MC, even with the supplements, is cheap. And effective. :pighug:

I tried to get some MC two part for my next grow, but could only get 25lb bags which I am not interested in. So I will be going with Jack's 321 instead. :biggrin:
Amazon has them!!!!

Well, I made a few financial plan changes because of this stupid inflation and state of the economy. Going out to the shop to get some measurements so I can start planning a growroom build. More than likely, it will take a few months to gather everything.
Anyone know of a site where you can make build plans for small buildings? I know I want to make it energy efficient as possible, so I know I want 6in walls, expandable foam insulated, a mini-split for cooling and a heater that can be used for CO2 in the winter.

Jeremy of BAS has 4 quadrants in his 10X10. I want 6 quadrants, so I guess like a 16x12
I already have 220 back in that corner, som given the size and what I can pack in there, would two 50 amp circuits be enough or should I do 3 50amp circuits?

Prolly start a thread in the growroom section after I take some measurement later today.

/

Hey Bill, pm me with some more details if you want. Easy build with proper planning. budget?, do you want a slab or raised foundation?, architectural style?ceiling height?

Just a little food for thought: you can use 2x4's if you use closed cell spay foam. You will also need a fresh air intake if you use foam. Or, perfect for CO2 as it will be sealed. Will help greatly with structural as well. Shed style roof will be easier for you to build and cheaper. Maybe 12' front and 9' back? Gutter on back to collect rain water. Lots of strapping if you are in a tornado prone area! Tejas?

Formally you will need a building permit. However....

There are plenty of plans and diagrams online. Just search that size

I'm going to start my own twenty20 sts on some devil cream and dark Jedi my next grow... I have a small tent I'm going to use and put it in a closet in my new apartment.... Away from my other tents in a whole nother room... Will this be ok... You say the it can get in the air? Will it make it in my other tents and pollinate my flower tent?
Hard to say whether any pollen will get loose. It will depend on how you manage air circulation around the pollen plant. Definitely worth a try though, even if you end up with a small number of unexpected seeds, if you are careful, you should not have a big problem.

OTOH though, I keep my pollen plants small, and kill them once I have my pollen. Doing a selfing and keeping a larger plant alive long enough to mature seeds is higer risk than my setup, so your mileage may vary.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Exactly. MC, even with the supplements, is cheap. And effective. :pighug:

I tried to get some MC two part for my next grow, but could only get 25lb bags which I am not interested in. So I will be going with Jack's 321 instead. :biggrin:

I just started with the Jacks as well. Like it so far

Hard to say whether any pollen will get loose. It will depend on how you manage air circulation around the pollen plant. Definitely worth a try though, even if you end up with a small number of unexpected seeds, if you are careful, you should not have a big problem.

OTOH though, I keep my pollen plants small, and kill them once I have my pollen. Doing a selfing and keeping a larger plant alive long enough to mature seeds is higer risk than my setup, so your mileage may vary.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back